Tuesday, June 20, 2006

TeAchnology

This week I'm participating in TeAchnology, an afternoon workshop with both presentations on new media software and time for one-on-one interaction with the educational technology staff at MU. I want to make a wonderful, interactive website to use in the class I teach for new GTAs. Here's a map I made today (with Inspiration) to visualize what I want to include. If you go to Flickr and look at the large version, I think you can actually read it.




Teaching Writing map



Those outermost circles on the right should really be blue. I'll have to fix that, but I can't from my home computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I teach the same kind of class at WSU. If you want to swap/share/ ideas, I can pass on the syllabus in progress for this Fall's course.