Thursday, December 21, 2006

You know it's spam when

Well, there's the bit about the holidays being "a long period of time," and the strange compulsion to spell GERMANY in all caps:

Compliments of the season. It is really quite a long period of time. I have a good news for you at this festitude.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from GERMANY. Presently Im in GERMANY for an investment projects with my own share of the total sum.


So I guess I won't contact his personal secretary and claim my $435,000, for my nonspecific "past efforts." Nor will I let him know that I've received it, "so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time." Indeed, the sufferness of that time would be all mine.

Peace to you all, in this long period of time.

No comments: