Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Big rooms and blogging changes

I'm in Philadelphia, at the Residence Inn, and I have a honking big room. It's bigger, I think, that some apartments I've lived in. With a kitchen and everything. And plates and pots for cooking and eating. If that's what I want to do while I'm here in Philadelphia.

I meant to blog this news this afternoon after arriving. But Blogger told me I needed to make the switch to the new (formerly the Beta) version of Blogger. And so I did. And that took awhile. In fact, it took so long I had fears of loosing everything. But now I'm all switched over. What's new? I'm not sure. I'll see if I can figure it out another day.

1 comment:

chris said...

The only differences i've noticed are 3: you can give each post "labels"/tags; there are fewer formating icons on the compose a post page; and, from what i remember, the dashboard is slightly different in appearance.

Oh, and you know what? I have noticed that i don't have any problems publishing my posts. Used to be there was that little meter that would indicate the progress of the publishing. Now posts get published more or less instantaneously. No more lost posts (so far).