Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What this blog needs

is some content, folks. Either that or a little more joissance. I feel it coming. Classes start Monday. If that doesn't lead to content and joissance, I don't know what will.

And, really, I'd like to join this new carnival (which also seems like a good path to the above), but don't expect to be able to get to it just yet. But Mike has a pretty impressive start for anyone who has a mind to get to it.

And another newly discovered source of excellent content and joissance: http://ydog.net/gm/archives/00000457.html

You know, blogs is where it's happening. Even if not on this particular blog at this particular moment in time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...joissance, joissance, joissance.
I love that word. I'll remember it on Monday, I'm sure! :)