Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Longing for the snows of yester-year

It is, as you know, very hot (105 heat index, though C says he doesn't believe in this concept). Despite growing up in the fire (otherwise known as Texas), I nonetheless find that my brain melts a little in the frying pan. And so, I think nostalgically of another season (spring, say), another place (Chicago, for example). And I am moved, at last, to upload some photos from CCCC to Flickr.

But don't get too excited. I didn't upload many. Mostly a few pictures of friends.

And as I wrote this, the sun set. Things are cooling down. Slowly, slowly, my brain starts working again. Maybe I can even reply to Daniel's interesting question in response to last Friday's post...

1 comment:

dfadf said...

follow up with another email after a few days
Microsoft Office
often acknowledging that maybe the person
Office 2010
didn't get my message due to email trouble on my
Microsoft Office 2010
end (which, when I was in graduate school, was
Office 2010 key
For repeat offenders, I just use the phone whenever
Office 2010 download
Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.
Office 2010 Professional
I will be checking back for any new articles
I’ll likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up great writing. Find your great Travel News and sing the songs at Free Song Lyric or you can watch the drama at
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Thanks for kindly sharing it with us. Very well done indeed
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010