Thursday, July 27, 2006

Secrets and hacks

Jenny and Jeff each blog in response to cues from 43 folders, leading Jenny to reveal her secret need for help staying on task, Jeff about his secret high school strategies to establish himself as eccentric.

Yeah, well, I'm an unfocused mofo, too, and am going to put that (10+2)*5 hack to work. Just like I've been using a variation on the hipster PDA for the past year or so. Good stuff, life hacking.

As for my efforts at eccentricity:

(1) In high school, I told everyone I wanted to be queen.
(2) To try to make this happen, I encouraged as many people as possible to write me in as "Queen" on the student council ballot.
(3) Also related, I sometimes signed my name as "Anastasia."
(4) Later, in college, I announced that I was a mystic nihilist.

That's all for now. I've got (10 minutes of) work to do.

1 comment:

Rony John said...

i loved your posts .i want to get links to my blogs which i will backlink to your blog.