Sunday, February 27, 2005

Four more things

I'm in my office to finish up some mind-numbing work (the old annual update) before tomorrow, so I'm going to add four more things about me. The previous 11 things are here, here, here.

(12) The year I lived in Indianapolis, I survived on a steady diet of comedy: The Hollywood Squares, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Friends, The Simpsons. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I never watch any of those shows anymore. It was a sad year.

(13) Also during my year in Indy (or The Nap or Naptown), I became obsessed with basketball for the first time in my life. You might think this is because of the whole Indiana-basketball connection, and you might be partially right, but then why didn't I latch on during my seven years in Bloomington? Boom Baby.

(14) My favorite college basketball team? The Salukis. Sure, I've left Carbondale, but I've still got a soft spot for those underdawgs.

(15) My hands are often very cold.

No comments: