Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hillary?

In response to my recent Pancake post, Marissa is moved to ask:
has anyone ever told you that you look like hillary clinton?

In fact, no, no one ever has. But the question reminded me of Clancy's not too distant post in which she included a pic of Hayley Mills, the celebrity she is often compared to. So I went in search of a photo of Hillary that might highlight the similarity. Sadly, my first choice is clearly copywrited, so I didn't want to post it here. I am instead offering this:



I can't say that I think this really looks much like me, but what I discovered in my research is that I would definitely say Hillary and I have a similar mouth profile. I had never really noticed that before. But it's true.


The really bizarre part of this process has been finding that if you do a Google image search for Hillary Clinton, you get a sense of how many people out there dislike her. Maybe that's true of any politician?

When I was in high school, it was Princess Diana I was said to look like.


Hmm. Similar hair as Hillary's. So maybe it's just the hair? (Though I'm loathe to admit my hairstyle now is the same one I had in high school--I *have* changed it, I'm sure.)




No comments: